Bringing out the artist in everyone
Designing something that will be worn by others can be daunting, even if you’re an artist. Use these Same Day Tees tips to make sure your design is the best it can be.
- Know your design. Take the time to explore variations on your design before committing. Also, don’t forget that it will be on a shirt. It helps to create a design actual size in order to get a better idea of how the finished product will look.
- Be detailed. Attention to detail will serve you well in everything, including tee shirt design. Keeping the little things in mind will ensure that your design comes out looking crisp, clean and perfect.
- Keep it simple. Simplicity can be very effective when it comes to designing shirts. Think back on some of the most iconic logos, etc. What do a lot of them have in common? They are striking in their simplicity. Your design can make a big impact without being intricate.
- Get your message across. This ties in with simplicity. In order for your shirt to have the greatest impact, you need to be sure your message can be understood immediately upon looking at the design.
- Don’t overload. Using too many colors, shapes, etc. can detract from the essence of your design. Complementary colors and minimal text will help create an amazing tee shirt.
- Keep copyrights in mind. While it can be fun and effective to use recognizable images and variations of them, make sure you have the legal right to use them.
“Same day tees printed a dozen polo shirts with my business logo, they turned out great. I also have them
print me a case of note pads that I use for promotional items as well as pens. Great service on both orders, will definitely use again.”